02 December 2011

LOTD: Rainy Days

Its been a rainy affair these few mornings and I'm so thankful to have bought myself a lovely pair of laced wellies from Far East Plaza a couple of months back!

Photobucket

Dressing to match my wellies, my look of the day involves a timeless pair of high-waist denim shorts from MNG, matched with a white long-sleeved shirt to keep me a little warmer on this rainy day, and accessorised with a black and a white belt. To top it off, my colleague, Lisa, styled me in her leopard print hat - Love the leopard trend now!

Photobucket

Don't you think my next photo looks a little like a Steve Madden advertisement? Lisa is a little taller than me so when she took this photo, the angle made my head look giganteus! Throw in a colourful background and WALLAH!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment