23 November 2011

Guess my weakness

Last Sunday, a text came through:

Photobucket

I made my way down to Forum @ Orchard to meet my shopaholic husband, and an hour later… we were a few GUESS richer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

UP TO 70% MOVING OUT SALE, only at Guess @ Forum.

My finds were mostly between 50 to 70% off. I bought the Juliette Lace Top in both cream and black coz I couldn’t decide! The belts are going at one price $29.90, including leather ones! Their heels are mostly priced at $49.90, but I decided not to buy anymore since I’ve got 4 pairs of Guess Heels that I seldom wear due to my low tolerance for pain.

Yesterday, my colleagues and I had errands to run in town so we headed down to Ambush @ Ngee Ann City for lunch before splitting. Swaging in my newly purchased Violet Leapord Print Guess Jeans…

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment