24 November 2011

Pink, Harry Potter, Cambridge & Bag

Ever since Mr Yap and I took a left turn and ended up shopping at Liang Court two Sundays ago, I fell in love….

What does ‘Pink’, ‘Harry Potter’, ‘Cambridge’ and ‘Bag’ have in common? The Cambridge Satchel Company!

We chanced upon a modern lifestyle furniture shop called ‘The Bear Knows’, walked in, and there they were, sitting neatly on a wall shelf. Candy pink, classic brown, royal green, smashing red, cheerful yellow. 11inch, 13inch, 14inch, 15inch. Satchel, Batchels, the whole schmachels. Smelling like 100% leather should.

Love!

It was a good thing my favourite colour only came in the too small 11inch. Size does matter.
Dragging my sad yet hopeful feet, I marched home and googled, googled, googled.

Even though The Cambridge Satchel Company had too many complains about the few month long delivery delays, I found many alternative online sources. Not all of them had the colour I wanted but after a gruelling search, I found my new favourite Cambridge Satchel colour…

1 week later, a package arrived.


PhotobucketPhotobucket



The next day, everything was dressed down to match my new 13inch Fluro Pink!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wanna get your Cambridge Satchel fill?

inSINGAPORE
The Bear Knows @ Liang Court #03-05
- Beautiful classic colours

Cumulus @ Wheelock Place #02-14
- If you’re into cute 11inch Fluros, the last I checked on Sunday, they had it in Fluro Pink, Orange, Highlighter Yellow and Illuminating Green!
Comme des Garçons @ Hilton Orchard
-
They collaborated with TCSC on some limited editions shoulder satchels. It’s selling fast, last Sunday, they were only left with the white ones.

onLINE
The Cambridge Satchel Company – The man himself! (Actually, the creator is a she.)
Doorstep Luxury – 1 working day delivery in Singapore. Not only do they have satchels, they’ve got batchels, backpack batchels, and fluros too!
ASOS – They’ve got cool exclusive designs! Prints and all.

ModCloth – I bought mine from here, reasonably priced, and they ship fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment