13 March 2013

Gold Charmer

When Mr Yap told me that some pythons were coming to our house for an editorial photoshoot for Robb Report March Issue, I freaked at the thought.

Imagine these cold scaly reptiles slithering on my floor...EEEEEEE

The whole day at work, I kept thinking, "snakes are at our place snakes are at our place, snakes are at our place." As soon as the work day ended, I was on the phone, checking with Mr Yap how his photoshoot went....

The pictures speak for themselves!


In fact, the pythons, according to Mr Yap, were absolutely the best models to work with. Calm and elegant, they were so easy to mold into whatever position he wanted them in. By the end of the shoot, Mr Yap was practically playing with these charming creatures. 

These pictures had me wishing I was at the shoot! Would I touch these snakes? I don't know. The thought still kind of freaks me out... but seeing Mr Yap embracing them makes me a tad jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment