14 April 2013

Sydney Haul

Mr Yap & I have just returned from a short 1 week hol to Sydney, and we absolutely loved it.

Sydney - the impressive Harbour Bridge, the must-see Opera House, the lovely white sandy Bondi Beach, the royal Botanic Gardens, and not forgetting, the shopaholic heaven George Street!

I absolutely love Sydney's mid season sale, especially in March/April, when the season's changing from summer to winter and ALL THE SUMMER CLOTHES MUST GO!!

It's absolutely perfect for us living in the tropics!

Here's my souvenirs from Sydney's George Street:

Starting off is one of my favourite buys, a Versace-like printed pants at 70% off!!! (Backdrop: the Government House overlooking the Royal Botanic Gardens)

Myers, a mid to high range department store, was also raided by me! They have awesome mid summer sales! I absolutely love the youth/ young adult department, and hidden in one corner is their bargain section, where already discounted clothes go on even further discount! If you have the time, that section is worth the rummage! There are some absolutely great finds:

My absolute favourite Australian chain of female fashion is Valleygirl! Every trip to Australia calls for some Valleygirl time. The mid season sale was a bonus, where most items were at 50% off. Even if they do not have sales, dresses usually go at $40, and tops at $20 to $30. Totally affordable! Here's my haul, against some of Sydney's iconic sceneries.

Will we see you in Sydney next March/ April?

No comments:

Post a Comment