18 April 2013

Princess Me!

There's something about princesses and me that I can't explain. I just love being one! And it seems everyone around me knows that :p

As a pre-birthday celebration, Mr Yap took me to Divine at Parkview Square for a grand evening with red wine and some jazz. The interior of Parkview Square is absolutely grand, like a palace set in victorian times. The whole time we were there, I couldn't take my eyes off the grandness of the place!


This morning - my birthday - I was blown away by my colleagues' effort in transforming my office cubicle into a castle! Honestly, it was the most awesome prezzie I've received. The creativity and execution deserves a massive thumbs up!


That afternoon, a little black box arrived at the office! Something I've been waiting for since the past week - the timing could not have been better! My latest addition to my Dr Martens collection: a pair of Clemency boots in hot pink!
Of course I had to get a dose of pink on my birthday! What a princessy day it was for me - WHEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment