05 May 2013

The Best Medication from the Doctor

I fell in love with the pink Dr Marts boots when I saw it in a music video. Unfortunately, I never managed to find one and decided to get the most iconic 1460 boots from Dr Marts - adding my own pink touch!



During my hunt for this pair of Dr Marts, I came across a Gold pair that I almost got. A year later, fate brought us back together at the awesome Takashimaya's 'A Shoes & Bags Affair' Sale!



Then last month, after only being able to see (they didn't have my size) the pink pair I've always wanted during my Sydney trip, I decided to turn to good old eBay when I returned, and lady luck was on my side.

Arriving precisely on my birthday:   
And yesterday, Mr Yap suggested that we'd go visit the doctor again and right there, staring straight back at me, was my happy dose.

But I faced a dilemma: They came in both boots and ankle shoes!!! Should I buy another pair of comfortable boots, or should I buy the shoes and sacrifice my ankle in a month of breaking-in?

The answer was clear. It was time to move on:
 

Presenting my family of doctors:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment