07 July 2013

In Barbie's World...

You've gotta love PINK in order to survive in Barbie's world! And thankfully, I do!

This Taipei trip, we were lucky to spot the Barbie Cafe when we were shopping around Zhong Xiao Dong Lu. From a distance, the vibrant pink immediately caught Mr Yap's attention. Though I've heard about this Barbie themed cafe, it wasn't part of my Taipei plans, but Mr Yap kept urging me to have a look...

And I have him to thank!


They got the Barbie theme down to a T, right from the entrance all the way to the cute little frilly chairs and pretty waitresses in pink tutus!



I wish I could take home the chair in the waiting area! It would look soooo cute in our cozy corner at home!



Mr Yap and I wanted to have a tea party for two there... However, they had a minimum spend and they sold out of those cute little cakes on display, so we said our good-byes to the cafe and went on our way...


If only they sold Barbie collectibles there too...

No comments:

Post a Comment