09 August 2013

Barbie in the post...

Just 2 days ago, Barbie released a new designer barbie... The moment I saw her, I knew I had to get her. It's not one of my favourite brands, but she'll make a great addition to my designer barbie family... so I couldn't resist.


"She wears a Classic Trench in Tattersall, an exact replica of the popular Coach style, along with a striped sweater and an ultrasuede skirt. The turnlocks on the skirt are exact replicas of the Coach handbag turnlocks. But it’s her red Classic Duffle that marks a fashion milestone: this is Barbie® doll’s first genuine leather bag, made from start to finish in a Coach factory with the same care and attention given to every Coach bag. The Classic Duffle includes a drawstring dust bag." ~ BarbieCollector.com

Problem was, I didn't have a US shipping address! And it didn't ship internationally. That was how I missed out on the Tokidoki Barbie which was selling at USD 50 direct from BarbieCollector.com, but today at USD 289 on Amazon. I wasn't going to miss out on another great opportunity again!

Thinking fast before it's sold out, I hopped onto our Singapore Post website and signed up for a VPost account! Immediately, I owned 4 new addresses, one in US, UK, Japan and China. If only buying a real home address was as easy!

Today, I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival.

The Coach Barbie will also be available for sale at $195 in Singapore's Wisma Atria Coach store next month... But I couldn't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment