18 April 2012

HBD to Me!

Mr Yap shared with me that on our birthdays, the ones we should truly thank are the ones who gave life to us. So true. Thanks mum and dad for bringing me up!

Birthdays are not about how many prezzies you get, or how big a party you throw. It's all about the people who shaped you to becoming you.

Thanks for all the heartfelt messages from friends and family all around the world.

Big thanks to my colleagues for throwing the best work lunch party I've ever had!

And love and kisses to Mr Yap who dotes on me unconditionally.

But it's never too old to celebrate your birthday. And it's never too many when it comes to prezzies!

I now own a sexy yet sweet (if that's possible) corset top from Minoshe to seduce Mr Yap in.


Also, after the lovely dinner with Mr Yap, we took a walk around stores. I wanted to peek into my favourite toy store at Wheelock, hoping to find the Tokidoki barbie doll, but 'closed' was all I found.

But, blessing in disguise, we turned around and entered Dr Martens, and I came out with a lovely gift from Mr Yap! New arrival: an 11" full leather satchel with hair on! The workmanship is exquisite. And it comes with adjustable straps so that it can be a shoulder or sling bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment