26 February 2013

Army, Enlisted

This weekend, I enlisted in the Army (of fashion). Hee.

Dressed in matching outfits, Mr Yap and myself marched ourselves to Bugis. First stop, Haji Lane!

Boots - Checked!
Amry Green Bottoms - Checked!
Casual Singlet - Checked!

Haji Lane, to me, is like a selective version of Bugis Street, mashed in with some interesting local designer fashion finds. Even though there wasn't much for me to buy that day (just a lovely army sleeveless peplum top), it was real fun to window shop in Haji Lane and such a workout on the limbs too, climbing up and down the stairs of these colourful heritage shop houses.

Following that, we ended our march at Bugis+, where I got some lovely La Senza lingerie...in army prints! I absolutely love love love the pink touch - I'm definitely not keeping this singlet strictly lingerie! Dress it sexy-casual with a some denim jeans or throw it under a lacy cream top for a more sensual approach... Same goes for the bra! Imagine this under a see-through white blouse or singlet...


No comments:

Post a Comment