07 February 2013

Subject: Hello Kitty x Forever 21

Dear Forever 21 Singapore,

I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your recent Hello Kitty x Forever 21 Limited Edition Collection launched last November. It's such an awesome collab between Sanrio. Love the umbrellas, love the cushions, love the duvet covers, and the clothes are adorable!

My favourite is the pink leopard scarf print. The design is elegant yet cute - how is that even possible!! Just between you and me, if this print came in a chiffon high-low shirt, I would bag it in a heartbeat! Any chance of that? (*hopeful begging eyes*) 

Also, I just noticed in your Forever 21 lookbook, there is a to-die-for T shirt version in this very print! Am I too late to get it in Singapore? I didn't see it in your store :( I await eagerly for your positive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment